Meet the man on a mission to restore buyers’ trust in off-the-plan homes

A recent survey conducted with strata manager association Strata Community Association NSW discovered that 36 per cent of new buildings in the state had some structural defects but that only 19 per cent of those were reported to the Office of Fair Trading. The remaining 81 per cent were hiding them, falsely protecting their property values, negotiating with developers themselves or engaging in expensive, long-drawn-out court battles.

Content retrieved from: